Power Flushing Rainham, Rochester, Sittingbourne, Sheerness, and Gillingham
If you are looking to get your central heating system power flushed and you live in the areas of Rainham, Rochester, Sittingbourne, Sheerness, or Gillingham, then look no further then Diamond Heating & Plumbing Ltd, your local specialists. Our heating engineers can power flush your system and have it running at optimal efficiency in no time.
What is a Power Flush
A Power flush is a cleansing process for your boiler and system which removes any dirt, sludge, rust, and debris that may have accumulated within your system over time. If these substances are left in your heating system, they could cause blockages or corrosion and ultimately reduce the efficiency of your boiler – they could even eventually lead to a breakdown.
Signs you may need a power flush
- Cold spots on your radiators, particularly at the bottom
- The radiators require constant bleeding
- Noisy radiators and boiler
- Radiator leaks
- Frequent breakdowns
- Boiler constantly needs to be restarted
- Central heating takes a long time to heat up
- Some radiators struggle to heat up more than others
- Discoloured water when radiators are bled
- Cold radiators but hot pipes
What to Expect After a Power Flush
After we have carried out a power flush on your central heating system, you will see that heat can circulate around every radiator in your home as we have not only cleaned all the ‘sludge’ from your system but also added special inhibitors to prevent future corrosion.
What are the Benefits of a Power Flush
There are a number of benefits to having your system power flushed, which include:
- Lower energy bills
- Increased energy efficiency
- Reduced risk of a boiler breakdown
- Reduced boiler/system noise
- Improved heating and hot water heat up times
- Potentially increase boiler and system lifespan
- Reduce your carbon footprint
For more information, or to book a power flush, give our team a ring today.