What is a Power Flush
A Power flush is a cleansing process for your boiler and system which removes any dirt, sludge, rust, and debris that may have accumulated within your system over time. If these substances are left in your heating system, they could cause blockages or corrosion and ultimately reduce the efficiency of your boiler – they could even eventually lead to a breakdown.
Signs you may need a power flush:
- Cold spots on your radiators, particularly at the bottom
- The radiators require constant bleeding
- Noisy radiators and boiler
- Radiator leaks
- Frequent breakdowns
- Boiler constantly needs to be restarted
- Central heating takes a long time to heat up
- Some radiators struggle to heat up more than others
- Discoloured water when radiators are bled
- Cold radiators but hot pipes
For more information regarding power flushing services, call our friendly team today.